Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Intro......

Hai buddies....

I am one among those striving to be a good human being which i found to be not that easy...

& I believe in “The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do...."

It’s me SRI @ OTee @ Sabari Sridhar O.T. Am happy to share my life with one & all.





Am a simple guy with average looks & cheerful demeanor , craving for intellectual stimulation as much as for cathartic respite after all these years of academic corrosion .


Am an atheist & believe in one’s mind is more powerful than other imaginary/supernatural/superstitious /abstract non-being.


Am 27 years old , born in Erode , brought up in Salem & residing here in Chennai for the last 4 years. My father Thambidurai is a advocate & my mother Vasantha is a retired Sub-treasury officer. I have a younger sister Mythili happily married with a kid.


My friends list is a long long one & there are about 5 or so soul mates .Will be elaborating them in the future posts.


My alma maters are Primary @ Cluny Matriculation School , Metric & Higher secondary @ Holy Cross Matriculation Higher secondary School & UG medicine @ GMKMC , Salem. After 3 years of unsuccessful attempts at Civil Service , here I am at the brink of joining a PG seat after I decided to change tracks some 6 months ago.

As far as this Blog “Sriupclose” is concerned , it is a cathartic vehicle through which I like to shed all my happiness , sorrows , desires , disappointments ,achievements , misadventures, et al.


This is Sabari Sridhar for you , known to probably about 100 or so people today , but one day he will be surly known at Pan-Indian level or may be beyond. Though am not a Nostradamus , this prediction of mine will surly come true…..Am going to watch it unfold along with you people….Lets enjoy each other’s company….


Cheers,

Happy reading,

OTee…

1 comment:

  1. MASS INTRO :P :P VIJAY PADA RANGE KU KODUTHURUKINGA HOPE ITS LIVE UPTO THE HYPE GIVEN :P NOT LIKE UR THALAIVAR MOVIE :P

    ReplyDelete